Memberships support EC3’s work and make it clear that the arts, culture and heritage sector is a vital part of this community. Please join today and be part of the campaign to raise awareness about the value and importance of the arts and the creative sector in our region.
EC3 Membership Benefits and Services
Advocacy and Leadership
- Make sure arts, cultural and heritage voices are heard on important issues.
- Representation through advocacy efforts at all levels of government.
- Participation in the development of special advocacy projects and initiatives.
- Develop research and statistics to inform decision making.
EC3 News and Information
- News and information about policy and program developments in the arts, culture and heritage sector at the local, regional, provincial and national level.
- Be in the know about upcoming events, activities and important sector news.
- Support EC3’s research initiatives and be the first to see the results.
Professional Development and Mentorship Programs
- Receive notices and discounts on Professional Development workshops, clinics and special events.
- Access exclusive online tools and services.
- Networking and Partnerships
- Opportunities to meet other arts, cultural and heritage professionals, creative business people and community leaders at our events.
- Receive invitations to EC3 special events such as Symposiums, Conferences, Cultural Incubators and Flash Forums.
- Access support services from our professional staff.
Peterborough Arts Awards
- Stay up to date about the Peterborough Arts Awards and the Mayor’s Luncheon for the Arts.
- Get details on nominations, deadlines and prize categories
- Opportunity to participate at the committee level and voting rights at the AGM.
- Access valuable information and post a link to your website on our Members page.
- Share events and information via our social media network.
Types of Memberships
Individual - $10.00
Not For Profit - $30.00
Business - $50.00
NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS:
This EC3 membership can be used by the staff and/or the board of directors of member organizations including: single medium organizations, collectives, guilds, choirs, symphonies, orchestras, theater companies, festivals, public art galleries, ARC’s, presenters, publishers and museums, etc.
This EC3 membership can be used by the owner or one of their designated representatives including commercial businesses and social enterprises, negative profit galleries, shops, retailers, wholesalers, designers, distributors, trade shows, etc.
Donations made to EC3 will help fund our organizational development and programming.