Hill Strategies Research
The following is a selection of interesting and relevant research and surveys coming out of Hill Strategies Research.
Hill Strategies is the leading firm providing research on the arts and culture sector in Canada. They publish the regular Arts Research Monitor, as well as a wide variety of studies and papers on such topics as governance, human resouces and workforce trends, diversity and equity, economic impact of the arts, COVID-19 impacts, and more. We encourage everyone who is interested in trends in the Canadian arts and culture sector to subscribe to their weekly Statistical Insights on the Arts newsletter and visit their website regularly.
- Labour force challenges continue in the arts - January 17, 2023
- The state of publicly owned arts and culture spaces in Canada - November 22, 2022
- Arts and culture job counts: Changes since 2019 - November 1, 2022
- Job vacancy crisis in the arts: Is it getting better? - October 25, 2022
- Local arts and culture workforce trends: part 1 (part 2, part 3) - September and October, 2022
- Environmental practices of arts, heritage, and entertainment organizations and businesses - September 20, 2022
- Leaders in innovation: the arts, heritage, and entertainment - September 6, 2022
- Changes in the economic impacts of the visual arts since 2010 - August 2, 2022
- All signs point to precarity - July 19, 2022
- Important findings: Impacts of the Pandemic on Indigenous Artists - July 12, 2022